Preschool at The Hills
A highly qualified staff and well-planned activities create a solid foundation for your child’s development.
Please call 817-281-0773 for more information.
About the Program
There are two teachers for every classroom where our students are instructed in letter recognition, numbers, colors and shapes. Preschoolers also learn cutting, tracing, pre-writing skills, patterning and following directions. All children participate in chapel daily with singing, prayer and a Bible story.
We are currently accepting enrollment applications for the 2023-2024 school year.
Location & Time
Preschool At The Hills is located at The Hills Church Keller Campus 2525 Florence Rd. Keller, TX 76262 on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:00am – 2:00pm.
A sibling discount is available for 3+ siblings enrolled.
It is our goal that each child fall in love with learning & going to school! We hope to foster a love of reading in our preschool students as well as increase their reading abilities. Click here to download the learning goals.
Students attend daily chapel time where they learn a lesson from the Bible each day. Chapel is a high energy, dynamic worship & praise session.
An enrichment class that is 75% science based. The remaining 25% of class time students will be involved in art, music, or movement activities. Examples of Discovery units include learning about weather, five senses, space, manners, stranger danger, nutrition, etc.
Students enjoy a daily Spanish class. Spanish is taught in a “circle time” setting using music and pictures to reinforce new language skills.
Our Literacy Specialists rotate through each classroom daily teaching a lesson utilizing the Handwriting Without Tears curriculum.