Join us online for a Hills Women's Virtual Night of Worship. Wednesday, September 30, 2020, at 7 pm CST. This will be a night of worship you will not want to miss!
A Watch Party is a group of people who meet in-person or virtually to experience online worship and prayer together.
Women's Night of Worship – Host a Watch Party
Hosting a Watch Party for Women's Night of Worship is an opportunity to gather women in your circle of friends, family, or someone you just met and experience a night of worship together. These experiences build community and encourage us to grow in our faith. We invite you to gather women in your home and soak in God’s presence with some great prayer, praise, and worship. We believe God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalm 22:3)
Hosting the event is easy. We will provide the speakers and the music; your role is to reserve a space and invite the women in your community.
Here are the details!
For IN-PERSON Watch Parties:
- Invite a few friends or neighbors over to watch The Hills Women’s Virtual Night of Worship.
- Make sure to REGISTER your watch party below so you can get in on the Host Swag Bag! Your registration will also put your group in the running for a “shout out” from our live event.
- Tune in on Wednesday night, September 30 at 7:00 pm!
Women's Night of Worship – Attend a Virtual Watch Party
A Virtual Watch Party is a group of people who meet virtually to experience an online service together. They build community and encourage each other to grow in their faith by watching together through one of our online platforms and engaging with one another in the comments about the message and how to apply it to our lives.
Join us virtually as we experience God’s presence with some great prayer, praise, and worship much. God inhabits the praises of His people. (Psalm 22:3)
Here are the details!
For VIRTUAL Watch Parties:
- REGISTER to join a virtual watch party with others and with someone from The Hills Women’s Leadership Team!
- We will send you a link to join in on the virtual watch party so you can meet new friends, engage with the service, and be in community… virtually!